MISSED THE 3RD Annual AVBCC Conference? Click here to participate in the Virtual Conference online now!
Association for Value-Based Cancer Care Conference - Influencing the Patient-Impact Factor - Virtual Conference
This activity was developed for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the current trends and challenges facing all stakeholders in optimizing value in cancer care delivery.
- Define the barriers associated with cost, quality, and access as it relates to healthcare reform and what solutions are currently being considered.
- Compare and contrast the different approaches/tools providers and payers are utilizing to manage and deliver care collaboratively.
- Examine the current trends in personalized care and companion diagnostics.
- Analyze the patient issues around cost, quality and access to care.
Physicians: Up to 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Nurses: Up to 13.5 contact hours
Pharmacists: Up to 13.5 contact hours (1.35 CEUs)
There is no fee for participation in this activity.
Course Faculty will be identified in each course presentation.